Leading Teams Through COVID-19
Learn the 7 critical drivers to unify and lead your team out of this crisis.
Join this FREE training on Tuesday July 21, 2020
9am PDT / 11am CDT / 12pm EDT
100% Free Web Event
Mark Your Calendar
Clear your schedule and Schedule approximately 60 minutes of quiet time so you can rise above the noise.
Watch the webinar on a desktop or laptop to view this webinar and close everything else on your computer down. Be prepared to take notes - we're going to cover a lot of material.
Learn how to navigate today's disruptive events and position your business to emerge stronger from COVID-19.
Are you prepared to lead your team through multiple pivots and complex change in response to the economic downturn?
"What might matter most [for business survival] is the duration of the economic slide and whether it resembles the aftershock of a natural disaster or a deep cyclical downturn."
- PEW Research Center
April 23, 2020
Meet Your Host
Lisa L. Frost
Crisis & Change Leadership Coach
Lisa Frost works with CEO's and Executive Leaders who need to drive alignment, collaboration and communication during radical shifts in organization, strategy, business model, systems, operations, products, etc.
Lisa has 30+ years of hands-on experience in business, leadership and managing complex, transformative change in organizations and 12 years of executive, enterprise & leadership coaching experience. She has an MA in Integral Psychology and is a Certified Integral Master Coach™.
Join Lisa Frost for a full hour training on strategic leadership through uncertainty, crisis and change.
100% Free Web Event
What Lisa will cover during the 60 minute free training
Lisa is a Crisis & Change Leadership Coach who works with CEO's and Executive Leaders. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 she has worked with those leaders to align their teams around the pivots necessary to use this crisis as a catalyst to thrive.
This session takes you on a deep dive into what to expect in the wake of quarantine and what leadership strategies you need to adopt today to protect your business.
In this in-depth training we'll cover:
1. What to expect from your team as you face COVID-19.
2. How to instill confidence and drive alignment on what really matters.
3. How to stay resilient in the face of uncertainty.
4. What support structures are non-negotiable to keep everyone moving forward.
5. How to increase your impact and influence with your team and company.
Tuesday July 21, 2020
9am PDT / 11am CDT / 3pm EDT
Online - watch it from anywhere you have a computer.
This training is for you if:
1.You need your team aligned around strategic pivots and organizational changes that will help the business respond more agilely.
2. You want to keep team morale up and stay connected during changes in how you work together.
3. You want to build a culture based on connection, collaboration and strong accountability.
4. You are a leader who values personal and professional development.
5. Your organization is experiencing difficulties related to COVID-19.